Gamers FTW T-Shirt

Posted on 19. Jun, 2013 by in Split Reason

The Gamers FTW T-Shirt is now offered at splitreason.com.

Price: $19.95 USD

Description: Did you know 80% of the world population are gamers? When you wear this T-shirt the other 20% will pass you by without saying a word. Those in-the-know will give this seemingly boring pie-chart a smile of recognition.

  • 100% cotton (doesn’t feel like cardboard)
  • 10.2 ounce crewneck T
  • Double needle cover seamed neck, taped neck and shoulders, double needle sleeve and bottom.
  • Pre-shrunk
  • Buy this Gamers FTW T-Shirt at splitreason.com.or let us know what you think of the design as a comment on our blog.

    Looking for a different splitreason shirt? then go browse all splitreason gear

    splitreason

    Leave a Reply

    You must be logged in to post a comment.